From start-up to industry leader….
Revitaglaze began in 2006 with just three members staff, focused solely on the transport sector under the banner of IBL UK. Now we are an ever-growing team of dedicated industry specialists. We have expanded our services to offer a range of specialised window treatments and products for many different industries – from anti-graffiti solutions, to branding entire fleets of trains or vehicles. Yet our top priority has remained the same over the years: to provide the very best quality and service to our customers.
With a clear market vision, Revitaglaze used its experience in the public transport sector to go on to develop a range of solutions which combine the benefits of window treatments, filming and polishing.
No job too big or small…
When it comes to glass, we are the experts. Our team of highly skilled technicians have outstanding training and experience. Our exceptional attention to detail means no job is too big, or too small. We are cost effective and flexible, with a fixed contract from the start, we work within your deadlines and budget.
- At Revitaglaze, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader. We are a forward thinking, innovative company, founded on strong business ethics and values.
- We provide our services to the UK’s top construction companies, architectural agencies and facility managers.
- As approved applicators of industry leading products, our window treatments and anti-graffiti solutions come with product warrantees of up to 20 years.
- We have built trusted relationships and partnerships with a number of suppliers, such as LLumar and St Gobain, to ensure we provide excellent and sustainable products.
- We work tirelessly to ensure our products are environmentally-friendly and our carbon footprint is as green as possible.
How it will benefit you…
INVOICING: Accurate, itemized invoices detail exactly what work has been carried out, and when. Once the work has been signed-off by the customer, we will then be able to generate an invoice immediately.
SPEED & ACCURACY: We are able to provide our team of engineers with all the information they need for the job. The engineers will have access to plans, technical data, designs, tasks and a history of any work that’s been done previously at the site. No time is wasted in managing the team’s workload at different locations, enabling us to get to your site as quickly as possible.
WARRANTY: Our engineers can accurately record all work carried out at specific dates and times. They can also take pictures of the work. This, combined with access to any previous work that’s been carried out at site previously, allows you to maximize your warranty.
HEALTH AND SAFETY: Our software allows us to be fully compliant with safety policy and procedures. It easily guides us on government-imposed safety regulations. Compliance can be tracked by the field worker with a combination of: required tasks, editable PDF verification forms, electronic signatures, photos and videos.
COST-SAVING: The accuracy, efficiency and speed this software gives us, means we can give you the very best service that money can buy, at a competitive price.